Huawei E5331 3G Data Card is available at whopping 17% Off from Flipkart.com at just Rs 3930 price at Rs 4790. Very beautiful and attractive Data Card.
How to buy Huawei E5331 3G Data Card :
- Click to buy Huawei E5331 3G Data Card.
- Click on Buy Now.
- Make Payment.
Key Features :
- SMS Support.
- Supports Upto 8 Users.
- Mobile Wi-Fi.
- 3G Support.
- HSDPA and HSUPA Support.
About Huawei :
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking andtelecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
Huawei was founded in 1987 by ex-military officer Ren Zhengfei and formed as a private company owned by its employees. Its core missions are building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market.
About Data Card :
Datacards can be sorted by their purposes:
- Expansion card – printed-circuit board: inserted in a special slot in the device and used to add functions to this device;
- Memory card or flash card: a card which is inserted into the corresponding device socket and used for data storage and transmission;
- Identification card: a card that works by a contact/contactless interface and contains the data used for performance of various functions, for example access control in subway or offices. It is also used for prepaid services like banking and telecom;
- Datacard or “electronic card”: a card dealing with e.g. geographical, climatic, road or topographical data to be displayed on the video screen of some device (computer or GPS navigator), or represented otherwise to be more convenient to use in a certain situation (for example, navigator’s vocal instructions).
About Flipkart :
Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we’re present across various categories including movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal products, home appliances and electronics, stationery, perfumes, toys, apparels, shoes – and still counting!
Leave a Reply