Sony Xperia C is a brand new addition from Sony to the Xperia series of smartphones. The large display will give you an excellent experience. You can enjoy Videos and Games in HD quality which has a screen resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. Take incredible pictures with the camera of 8MP even in lowest lighting collection. The WALKMAN app makes your music management easy and always at your fingertips. The phone is dual sim enabled, you can keep both the SIMs active all the time and never miss a single call. The battery back up is of 2330mAh which promises a talk time of 10 hours and standby time of 588 hours. Amazon is offering a discount of Rs. 3400 which makes the offer irresistible.
How to buy Sony Xperia C:
- Click on the link here.
- Click on buy here.
- Proceed to payment.
- 8MP primary camera with LED flash, fast capture, Exmor R, auto focus, self-portrait function, touch focus, face detection, sweep panorama, HDR for photos, dedicated camera key, intelligent voice-guide, super-fast pinch-to-zoom, beauty mode, geo-tagging, self-timer, smile shutter, touch capture, video light and 0.3MP front facing camera.
- 5-inch TFT capacitive scratch resistant multi-touchscreen with qHD 960 x 540 pixels resolution.
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz MTK6589 quad core processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM).
- 2330mAH battery providing talk-time of 10 hours on 2G and 10 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 588 hours on 2G and 605 hours on 3G networks.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
About Sony Xperia:
Sony Xperia is a family of Sony smartphones and tablets. The line of phones has been manufactured since 2008, while the first tablet released under the brand was launched in 2012. The name Xperia is derived from the word “experience”, and was first used in the Xperia X1 tagline, “I (Sony Ericsson) Xperia the best”
Leave a Reply