We all love discount and sales, and Flipkart is one of the best place to shop online when we have great offers goingon. Well, we are here with Flipkart 2014 New Year Offer on Laptops, which will get you Extra 10% Cashback with HDFC Credit and Debit Cards. This offer is exclusively applicable on all brand of laptops, whether it is asus, acer, samsung, dell, sony, or HP.
How to get Extra 10% Cashback with HDFC Cards:
- Select your branded laptop from here at Flipkart.
- Add the laptop to the shopping cart and proceed for checkout.
- Finally at Payment gateway, pay the shopping cart amount with your HDFC Debit or Credit card.
Terms and Conditions of Flipkart 2014 New Year Offer on Laptops:
- Get Extra 10% Cashback on purchases of Rs. 10,000 or more on domestic HDFC Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- This offer is valid starting from 24th December 2013 and ending on 1st January 2014, both days included
- This offer is valid on purchases from all sellers on flipkart.com
- For an order to be eligible for the cashback, it should be paid for in-full by HDFC Debit or Credit card only. Partial payment by Wallet or eGiftVoucher would not be applicable.
- The maximum cashback that can be redeemed per card (including add-on cards) on the HDFC cashback offer (from 24th December 2013 to 1st January 2014) is Rs. 5,000. All add on cards along with the primary card put together can avail Rs. 5,000 cashback only during the promotion period.
- Debit cards and Credit cards held by the same customer would be eligible for separate cashbacks. Add-on cards would not have separate cashback eligibility.
- EMI transactions would be eligible for the cashback offer. However, interest would be charged on the original pre-cashback principal amount. Cashback posted by the bank will not affect the EMI schedule. Example: if the customer has shopped worth Rs. 20,000, then the cashback he/she would get would be Rs. 2000. However, the interest would be charged on Rs. 20,000 for the outstanding period.
- This offer will not be applicable for Card-On-Delivery transactions.
- The cashback will be credited to your card card/debit card before 5th March, 2014
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered
- In case of any dispute, decision of Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd will be final and binding.
- Orders that have been cancelled by the customer will not qualify for cashback.
Leave a Reply