Now eat your utterly tempting, fully-satisfying Mc.Donalds burgers and other eatables at yet more tempting prices. Throw a short party, celebrate your weekend, or be it even a date. Mc.Donalds, they say is the perfect idea of most affordable fun. Without the lengthy and pocket-cutting, you are escaped without splurging in too much. Now enjoy all these with new Mc Donalds Gift Voucher brought to you by Khaugalideals.com. Order Mc Donalds Gift Voucher worth Rs 500 and pay only Rs 325/. Wait not to add oodles of happiness to your meals.
How to redeem Mc Donalds Gift Voucher?
- Visit Khaugalideals.com to redeem Mc Donalds Gift Voucher.
- Click on BUY NOW.
- Get Food worth Rs. 500 in Just Rs.325 at Mc Donald’s.
- Pay Rs.0 at the Mc Donald’s.
- One Booklet would carry 10 Vouchers of Rs.50 Each.
- Voucher Hard Copy would be delivered within 7 working days.
Famished? Bashing with your friends on your birthday, pals get together, celebrating your promotion with your family, or even throwing a brief party? Befuddled what could you prepare for everyone? Why not visit the nearest Mc Donald’s and treat everyone and yourself with the most luxuriating menu. And all this is possible happily with Mc Donalds gift voucher which will help you save massively.
About Mc. Donald’s:
The McDonald’s Corporation is the world’s largest chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. Serving around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries. It is headquartered in the United States and the company began in 1940 as a barbecue restaurant. It was operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald. Today, it has more than 33,000 restaurants across the world.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid on all McDonald’s Outlets in Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP, Karnataka, AP & Tamil Nadu.
- Announce the Voucher before placing the order.
- Photocopy of the voucher is invalid.
- Open 7 Days.
- Hard Copy of the Voucher would be send via courier within 7 working days.
- Valid Till 28th Feb. 2014.
- Cannot be redeemed with cash.
- Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting.
- McDonald’s T&C Apply. McDonald’s decision would the last decision.
Leave a Reply